Tuesday, January 4, 2011

DEAL HUNTING

First potential deal of the new year!  I haven't had the time yet to build the plan of "how to get where I want to Go."  However, I feel like a duplex would fit into that plan.  

THE PROPERTY

The pictures shown here are really the worst of the whole property.  The exterior of the property appears to be in good shape (Vinyl Siding, 8-10 yrs left on roof, alright windows, newer doors, etc.)  I wanted to clarify that, contrary to what I said in the video, we do not specifically look for properties that look like this.  We look for signs of distress.  Either distressed property or distressed owner.  When we find properties that look like this, there is usually some type of distress involved which implies seller motivation.  A motivated seller usually is much more negotiable.  Most any property can be restored - just got to make sure there is money enough to restore it!

In the coming weeks we'll continue to pursue this deal and see if it turns out to be a deal!

1 comment:

  1. I love that u have a blog now! How cool!
    You made me laugh with the second video! I'm surprised of how good u are in making them! God bless u bro!

    ReplyDelete