Thursday, January 13, 2011

FIRST DEAL OF THE YEAR!


The property shown in this video is different than the property I showed pictures and video of earlier.  This property was sold at a foreclosure auction on January 11th.  A local Roanoke investor purchased this property at foreclosure and then quickly turned around and sold it to me at a great deal!  I purchased the property for $35,000.  It sold in 2005 for $108,000 and is currently tax assessed for $78,800.  It has a two bedroom, 1 bathroom, Eat in Kitchen, laundry, and Living room upstairs and one bedroom, one bathroom, eat in kitchen, laundry, and living room downstairs.  It should bring in a minimum of $975/mo. after I put in a little elbow grease!  I will comment later on how this affects my 2011 goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment